NEW! Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2) with Free shipping
Effect:::
Brand: Customer Rating : List Price : $10.99
|
|---|
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)Feature for this item |
|---|
Order Now with Free Shipping!!!
Customer Reviews
The Harry Potter books are jewels in the realm of fantasy novels. They get better and better as novels become larger in length. Chamber of Secrets offered one of the best mysteries I've read in a long time, as does the rest of the series. I think you will find that nothing in the world of Harry Potter is predictable and every suprise comes splendidly. I've read 4 of the 7 books before, and I recall Chamber of Secrets being my favorite. If you loved Sorcerer's Stone, then you will be thankful that the following books never decay in quality.
Mystery, Suspense, Wonder, and Wicked Fun await you. As the wizarding world broadens we are always left wanting more. I reccomend these tyrant stories of the fantasy world to any type of reader. I doubt there are many people in this world who can manage to dislike Harry Potter after reading it. Chamber of Secrets offers no secrets to steer you away. Harry Potter: Book 2 is solid and dashing without flaw.
0 comments:
Post a Comment