NEW! Easy Spanish Phrase Book: Over 770 Basic Phrases for Everyday Use (Dover Easy Phrase) (Spanish and English Edition) with Free shipping
Effect:::
More than 770 basic phrases for everyday use enable you to communicate instantly on a host of topics: health and medical situations; essential services; boat, plane, and train travel; much more.
User friendly.
Brand: Customer Rating : List Price : $2.00
|
|---|
Easy Spanish Phrase Book: Over 770 Basic Phrases for Everyday Use (Dover Easy Phrase) (Spanish and English Edition)Feature for this item
|
|---|
Order Now with Free Shipping!!!
Customer Reviews
I know a little Spanish but not as much as I'd like. Got this book for a recent trip to Mexico and found it very helpful. Easy to find what you're looking for and just about every phrase you'd commonly use. I've used it since to better communicate with some contractors I am currently working with.
0 comments:
Post a Comment