Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mexican Folk Art Coloring Book (Dover Coloring Books)

NEW! Mexican Folk Art Coloring Book (Dover Coloring Books) with Free shipping



Effect::: Striking adaptations of authentic native art--rich in beauty and originality--depict, among other subjects, a Mixtec circular design from an incised gourd rattle, religious figures from a Metepec ceramic candlestick, aand images of jaguars taken from a lacquered chest from Guerrero. An exciting challenge for coloring book enthusiasts, these 30 eye-catching illustrations will also inspire artists, designers, and craftspeople.
User friendly.







Brand:



   Customer Rating :


   List Price : $3.95


   Sale Price : $0.96
 







Mexican Folk Art Coloring Book (Dover Coloring Books)Feature for this item






Order Now with Free Shipping!!!


Customer Reviews


I bought myself an impressionist painting coloring book not too long ago, and my very artistic 6-year-old son colored a page beautifully, and showed an interest in doing more. I saw this and thought it would be great for him, since he really responds well to patterns and intricate details. Boy, was I right-on. He adores it, treats it carefully and gently, he won't even let his sister near his art set, afraid she'll damage his favorite coloring book. And what I love most about it is the way it seems to draw out his creativity, like it inspires him more than just a plain sheet of paper, which is usually a sure bet, but not with all kids. I'm happy he has it, and gets so much joy from it, and I'll definitely be ordering another Dover when he's finished with this one!


>>>Read more details

0 comments:

Post a Comment